Customer Management Executive
Are you a people person and have an aptitude for customer relations? Do you want to prove yourself in a young and innovative company where you can use your great communication skills? Then, this is the perfect role for you! This is a rare opportunity to gain experience in the customer interaction field and to take part in the mission of a leading-edge company, specialist in architecture and constructions business.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
This is a varied, flexible role for a highly motivated individual with an aptitude for sales and customer management. The successful candidate will be working in an innovative and supportive environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Providing support to builders’ inquiries
· Establishing and attending to customer relationships
· Support vetting builders and the on-boarding journey
· Managing live orders and sales pipeline from start to finish
· Analysing quotations in order to create reports for users
· Understanding how the business mission impact your work
· Being proactive and autonomously undertaking other projects that excite you
· Working closely with the founders
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Graduated with at least a 2:1 from a top university
· Great communication skills and ability to be persistent
· Previous work experience (1-3 years)
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to be self-sufficient
· Ability to learn quickly
· Strong organisational and time-management skills
· An inquisitive mind
· Previous experience in property/construction
· Preferably an interest in small business and start-ups
Perks & Benefits:
· Regular team meals and drinks
· Monthly Class pass credits
· Pet-friendly environment
· Amazon vouchers for hitting your weekly targets
Summary of Company Activities:
· The company is a new exciting start-up with the mission to simplify construction processes in renovation teams nationwide. It uses cutting-edge technology to help architects and builders to set new standards for accountability and cost transparency and to increase build performances.
Details of Location:
· Based in London, UK.
· Initial 3-6-month internship leading to permanent
· The successful candidate will receive a salary of £ 18,000-21,000 (GBP) per year.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend