Business Development Executive
Want to be trained on how to sell? Want the opportunity to earn BIG bucks? Want a fast-paced, competitive working environment? Want to test your limits? This is an amazing role for a highly motivated individual with an aptitude for sales!
The successful candidate will be working in a friendly and supportive environment. The main focus is on contacting senior decision-makers, CEOs, COOs or HR directors to try and obtain a vacancy for a senior position in the 100K upwards salary level.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking to contact CEOs, COOs or HR directors to try and obtain a vacancy for senior positions.
· Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
· Identify and profile client needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
· Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
· Related degree.
· Business savvy, with a good understanding of how companies work.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong sales and negotiation skills.
· A goal-orientated approach to work.
· The ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet deadlines and targets.
· Problem-solving ability.
· Determined and ambitious personality.
· Full training and personal development in business will be provided.
Summary of Company Activities:
· The company is a recruitment agency founded in 1998 to offer clients an exceptional service when looking to recruit the finest candidates in their niche.
Details of Location:
· Based in Hampshire, UK.
· 3-month internship leading to permanent
· The successful candidate will receive an allowance of 18,000£ (GBP) per year + commission OTE 35/40K £.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend