Marketing and Business Development Executive
Our client, a retailer specialised in sweets from all around the world, is looking to expand and improve their digital marketing. They have seen success built on word of mouth. Now is the time to get their digital presence to a world class level. If you are interested in the role of a Marketing Executive and Business Developer, who really wants to kick off their career and get exposure to everything across the marketing lifecycle, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
They have got some great marketing projects ahead which include a new brand entering the UK market, a new website to build, a monthly newsletter that is sent to their clients.
Additionally, they require someone to recreate quality brochures and infographics that add value and put together a diverse marketing strategy that aligns with their future growth.
The successful Marketing Executive & Business Developer will also help improve their online presence, develop content and work closely with the Sales Director to communicate internal & external content.
Tasks and responsibilities will be:
· Manage the website
· Creating and delivering marketing contents over multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
· Creating newsletters, brochures and infographics
· Launching products
· Handle enquires
· Managing clients
· Business or Marketing Degree
· Ability to design & create marketing material
· Ability to showcase new ideas and drive key initiatives
· Strong communication & engagement skills
· Understanding of SEO
· Strong organizational skills
· Ambitious, motivated, “can-do” attitude
· 3 to 6 - months leading to permanent role
Details of Location:
· Manchester, UK
· Starting salary of £18,500 + bonuses
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend