Digital Marketing Executive
|REF:||KEY 2 GI|
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work as part of a very friendly and team orientated group. The successful candidate will deliver the organisation’s Marketing Plan, aligning marketing activity with business objectives and ensuring the delivery of effective, targeted marketing activity.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Delivering effective marketing plan
· Designing and delivering successful marketing campaigns
· Keeping the suite of websites up to date
· Content Creation
· Managing SEO across all channels
· Email Marketing
· Tracking and analysing results
· Social Media management
· Drafting blog posts
· Excellent English both written and spoken.
· Not afraid to take initiatives.
· Digital Marketing Experience
· Excellent communication skills.
· Able to write engaging and effective posts.
· Able to manage time effectively, prioritise workloads and deliver campaigns on time.
· Studying toward a relevant degree.
· Microsoft Office experience.
· Previous experience in marketing.
· 6 months
Our client is a long established company providing high quality management training to companies throughout the UK.
· £700 per month.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend