Sales & Marketing Manager
This is an excellent placement opportunity for a candidate who is eager to explore the field of sales and marketing in a business environment. What the company is looking for is someone outgoing, positive with interest in sales and market research.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Help and support sales team
· Assisting with all sales activities
· CRM and database updating
· Market research
· Creating calling lists
· Telephone answering and calling
· Preparing sales and marketing material
· Social media and campaigns
· Creating newsletters
· Other day to day activities in an sales office
· Fluent in English both written and spoken
· MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Marketing experience
· Sales experience
· Strong telephone communication skills
· Data base experience
· CRM experience
· A confident, outgoing and sociable personality
Our client are a Presentation Products company. They use the latest technology and cutting edge design to satisfy their customers.
· The company is located in Nottingham.
· 6 months with option of permanent employment.
· Min £18,000 per year
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend