German Speaking - Customer Service & Business Administration E-commerce.
Although a placement position, this role is important to the continuing development and expansion of the Company into export markets. The candidate will be working under the supervision of the Marketing Manager to actively write and review Germany website and Amazon content. Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Taking customer calls and emails, responding to queries and questions. Processing German orders when required.
- Market research.
- 30% customer service duties.
- 70% copyright marketing.
- Website administration
- Translate brochures / web-sites / price lists / documentation and assist with production of marketing material to German
- Other general office or administrative tasks, as required
- Hours of work: 8am – 4.30pm, Mon - Fri
- Excellent German – written & spoken
- A good level of English is required
- Studying a Marketing degree or a Business degree
- Good computer skills – MS Office
- Ability to understand new procedures and business software quickly
- Good knowledge of German homeware industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident & able to work independently as required
- Interested in import and export.
- Experience in an office environment will help though not essential.
- Knowledge of SEO and how search engines work would help but is not essential.
- Analytical mind-set to perform investigations on slow product runs and report ideas for improvements.
- The Company manufactures imports and distributes quality home furnishings. It is a British Company with its own manufacturing unit in India, along with a series of associate manufacturers. They also have a joint venture in China. Their product range includes high grade bedding, rugs, bath mats, door mats, hardwood furniture and nursery textiles.
- The Company has been in the business of home textiles for more than 20 years and has a world wide customer base. Customers include retail groups as well as importer distributors. They also supply Hotel groups and contract furnishers.
- They offer excellent quality and great value for money and an honest ethical service.
· Cradley Heath is served by bus and rail services, with Cradley Heath railway station and the bus station situated together, forming the Cradley Heath Interchange. The railway is on the Birmingham to Worcester line, with regular services between the two
· Situated in the centre of the country, it offers easy access to all parts of the UK by road and rail.
· Birmingham International Airport, The National Exhibition Centre and National Indoor Arena are all easily reached
- UK National Minimum Wage (£7.38 p hr for 21+ years old).
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by any applicant to re-negotiate remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend