Admin and Research coordinator
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Admin and Research coordinator|
|Company Description:||Business Growth Consultancy|
|Duration:||6 to 12 month|
The ideal candidate will have a chance to get involved in the exciting projects, to help SME’s to obtain their funding and complement growth potential. Our clients is looking for analytical thinker who can think out-side of the box, with excellent communication writing skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Researching and understand potential bids/grants
• Collating information required to support potential bids/grants
• Researching business industry and business sector
• Account Management – liaising with clients, building a relationship to understand their business needs
• Liaising with grant funders and external organisations
• Collecting and interpreting business data and financial information
• Researching bid rules and being aware of these throughout the application process
• Presenting technical and financial information in easy to understand ways
• Designing, writing, and editing applications
• Excellent level of spoken and written English.
• Proven research skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to act professionally at all times.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Excellent organisational, time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook.
• Be keen to work in an office environment and be a part of a busy.
· Experience gained in researching and writing
· Vision and desire to work in a fast paced environment
· 6- 12 months
Our client are business growth specialists with a particular focus on working with companies to access the grant funding arena with an aim to aid their growth aspirations. They undertake detailed analyses of each business they work with and have a range of in-house experts who can develop further growth opportunities across a variety of areas such as funding, access to finance, CITB, tax relief, training and marketing.
· Birkenhead, UK
· £18,500 per year.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend