Product and Visual Designer
|REF:||IHH 4 GP|
|Job Type:||Graduate Permanent|
|Job Title:||Product and Visual Designer|
|Company Description:||B2B Business Solution Design and Manufacture|
|Remuneration:||£18,500 to 22,000 annum|
Our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Product and Visual Designer. This is a great opportunity for a graduate who is looking to gain experience in a professional business to business environment with great opportunities for progression. You should have a strong understanding of 3 Dimensional design and the ability to create visuals, graphic design and visual language. You’ll look to excel at your core responsibilities while taking on new projects that move both our client (and your career!) forward.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creation of presentational product visuals for Web and client presentations
- Responsible for taking new products and product variants to create beautiful renders and in-situ environmental images that tell stories about the product.
- You will need an understanding of how and why customers use our products with the ability to understand use cases and scenarios.
- You will be required to create these assets and publish them to the company website and create presentations and web pages with the marketing team.
- A competent user of Solidworks and Keyshot or similar rendering packages
- The role requires confidence in understanding how to visually present 3D product in 2D.
- From time to time all staff will be required to carry out tasks not detailed within their role.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Extensive and proven experience of rendering in KeyShot
· Adobe Suite with particular experience of Illustrator and Photoshop
· SolidWorks skills
· Draughting, drawing and checking ability to identify correct procedures
· Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
· Previous experience/knowledge of CAD within an Industrial design background.
- Fluency in additional languages in particular French, Spanish, Italian.
- An understanding of websites and graphic design
- Previous experience would be an advantage
- Flexible and responsible candidate
- Able to efficiently manage and prioritize projects concurrently.
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Confident to work alone with little direction but equally confident to know when to ask for help and keep the team informed.
- The company manufactures enclosures and kiosks to assist with the presentation and interaction of technological products
Why should you apply:
- Share option scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Bonus Scheme (after 3 months probation)
- Great office atmosphere
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Free parking
£ 18,500- £22,000 neg; DOE
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here:
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend