|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Digital Marketer|
|Company Description:||Presentation Products company|
|Duration:||6 month with option of permanent|
|Remuneration:||£800 up to 20k|
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work as part of a very friendly and team orientated group. The successful candidate will deliver the organisation’s Marketing Plan, aligning marketing activity with business objectives and ensuring the delivery of effective, targeted marketing activity. Digital is at the essence of what our client does. They are a small team who strive to continually improve digital platforms to ensure that they are giving customers the best experience across all channels. Digital is woven throughout our clients business and already represents our client’s biggest “store”.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Working alongside The Omni-channel Proposition team who have two main priorities; create brilliant new propositions that customers love and building tools that give colleagues time back to do what they do best; providing solutions to display presentation requirements.
· Digital Marketing
· Our client is looking for assistance in providing compelling cross-channel campaigns, and to ensure that the company is top of mind wherever and whenever a customer interacts with them.
· Digital Operations
· Ensure the day to day running of the website
· Delivering effective marketing plan
· Designing and delivering successful marketing campaigns
· Content Creation
· Managing SEO across all channels
· Email Marketing
· Tracking and analysing results
· Social Media management.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English
· Digital or Technical related degree discipline
· A clear and un-rivaled passion for digital and everything that is associated with it
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting and reporting
· Strong people and stakeholder management skills
· Thrives on change
· Capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office
· Web development experience would be a distinct advantage
· Previous experience in marketing.
· 6 month with option of permanent employment.
Our client are a Presentation Products company. They use the latest technology and cutting edge design to satisfy their customers.
· £ 800 per month. Permanent role will pay up to £18-£20k DOE
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend