|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||German Researcher|
|Company Description:||B2B intelligence provider|
|Duration:||9 to 12 months|
|Remuneration:||££900 up to NMW month|
Your main function will be to gather information on companies and contacts, to then update the definitive resource which is delivered to the world’s major technology companies. You will be gathering valuable information utilising all kinds of methods and tools such as telephone calls, emails, google searches, researching websites and all major social media channels etc, and then updating the company system accordingly. Full training and support will be provided, allowing you to further develop your skill set, gaining valuable work experience within the marketing and research sector.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Contact checking – Contacts on the company database must be checked in detail before their clients can use the information. This is mainly done over the phone.
· Contact discovery – contacting companies to gather specific details.
· Database management
· Gathering company information (e.g. sizing) – using published material (e.g. web sites; Annual Reports; press releases) and social media, but where not possible – telephone instead.
· Ad hoc administration duties
· Fluent in German
· Studying towards a relevant degree
· Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
· Computer literate
· Friendly personality
· Fluent in any of the following languages – French, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish
· Team player
· Confident telephone manner
· B2B intelligence provider
- Hampshire, UK.
· A training allowance starting at £900 a month up to minimum wage (£14k+ per year).
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend