Business Administration Executive
|REF:||USI 6 GP|
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Business Administration Executive|
|Company Description:||Leading Global Luggage Retail Business|
|Remuneration:||£18.5k up to 22k|
A leading global luggage retail business which has been experiencing extremely impressive growth is looking for a graduate to fulfil the exciting and varied role of Business Administration Executive. Are you confident in providing full administrative support? Do you possess strong communication skills? Do you want to work with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders? Are you service focused and committed to delivering high levels of service both internally and outside the Company? Are you a multi-tasking super-organised expert? Yes? Then this job is for you!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the Administration Manager with helping run a busy online retail business
- Produce pick sheets in SAGE for stock to be sent into the warehouse for picking
- Create Fulfillment by Amazon orders for sending stock into Amazon
- Sales order processing – getting orders out into the warehouse in the UK
- Get Amazon Vendor prepped and organised with the warehouse
- Produce invoices and create PO for expenses
- Update and maintain a PO log for advertising
- Help maintain costs on the margin model, factoring in logistical costs and fees in getting stock into the warehouses
- Help run reports on stock usage and help maintain good levels of stock in multiple warehouse locations
- Update and maintain FBA order report showing all orders in transit, stock sold and in stock
- Send around the end of day report with all order and sales data to the whole business
- Update the business and seller metrics daily, helping everyone understand the customer feedback and operation scores the marketplace have judges us upon
- Tackle negative feedbacks to ensure our accounts remain with as many positive feedbacks as possible
- Assist when needed with any excess customer service work required by the customer service team
- Manipulation of Amazon payment data for accounting reporting purposes
- Relevant Degree
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, forward thinking attitude
- Great telephone manner
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a team
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office
· Permanent position.
Our client are leading global luggage retail business who supply to major online retailers looking to grow their business across Europe.
Salary of £18,500 up to £22,000 per annum
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend