Senior PR Account Executive
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Senior PR Account Executive|
|Company Description:||PR Agency|
|Remuneration:||£23,500 up to 27,500 annum|
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who has between 1-3 years’ experience in PR and wants genuine responsibility in the workplace. The role can fast-track a clear route to Account Manager’s position. Our client believes in empowering their staff and this is what makes them successful.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Liaising daily with clients and the media, often via telephone and email.
· Relationship building and networking with key stakeholders.
· Monitoring media for rapid response opportunities for clients and clippings.
· Preparing regular client reports and attending client and journalist meetings.
· Researching, writing and distributing press releases, opinion articles, case studies, letters, white papers and so on to targeted media.
· Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’.
· Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage.
· Attending and promoting client events.
· Assisting with the production of client publications, such as email newsletters, blogs and in-house magazines.
· Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients.
· Placing and devising colour separations, competitions and advertorials.
· Assisting with the promotion, via blogging, PR, email marketing and SEO.
· Providing SEO, social media and online marketing services for clients.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· The ability to write compelling copy.
· The ability to grasp technical arguments quickly, using your engineering background to recognise disruptive and innovative technologies and turn them into media friendly content.
· The ability to form a rapport with client and journalists, face to face, over the phone and online.
· Strong time management and communication with the ability to excel in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office
· Permanent Position
Our client is a technical PR agency that provides the tactics and techniques to drive sales and lead opinion to the engineering technology, and B2B sectors.
· West Midlands
· All employees receive a £200 annual bursary, to spend on non-vocational training;
· Our personalised benefits package allows everyone to choose his or her preferred reward for achieving targets. Doing a great job can result in extra holidays, early or late starts, trade or professional body membership, book, tech, gig or music vouchers or almost anything with measurable value.
· Employees benefit from an annual paid day to spend working for a charity of their choice and additional projects are encouraged, such as a recent skydive.
· The salary range for this position is £23,500 - £27,500 dependent on experience.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend