PR Account Executive
|REF:||SJT 1 GP|
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||PR Account Executive|
|Company Description:||PR Agency|
|Remuneration:||£18,500 up to 23,500 annum|
This is an ideal position for someone who has a degree in a modern language, such as German, Dutch, Swedish or Chinese and wants to join a vibrant and growing team as an account executive.
It would also be ideal for someone who speaks English fluently in addition to his or her native language. In this case, any academic background would be suitable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Liaising daily with clients and the media, often via telephone and email.
· Relationship building and networking with key stakeholders.
· Monitoring media for rapid response opportunities for clients and clippings.
· Preparing regular client reports and attending client and journalist meetings.
· Researching, writing and distributing press releases, opinion articles, case studies, letters, white papers and so on to targeted media.
· Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’.
· Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage.
· Attending and promoting client events.
· Assisting with the production of client publications, such as email newsletters, blogs and in-house magazines.
· Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients.
· Placing and devising colour separations, competitions and advertorials.
· Assisting with the promotion of the company, via blogging, PR, email marketing and SEO.
· Providing SEO, social media and online marketing services for clients.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· The ability to write compelling copy.
· The ability to grasp technical arguments quickly, using your engineering background to recognise disruptive and innovative technologies and turn them into media friendly content.
· The ability to form a rapport with client and journalists, face to face, over the phone and online using your language skills to communicate outside the UK.
· Strong time management and communication with the ability to excel in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Permanent Position.
Our client is a technical PR agency that provides the tactics and techniques to drive sales and lead opinion to the engineering technology, technology and B2B sectors.
· West Midland
· These include a Surface Pro 4 tablet, flexitime.
· £200 grant to spend on non-work-related training of your choice and a personalised benefits package that allows you to get the things you really want as a reward for excellence.
· You can even get travel vouchers to spend on that exciting trip you've been planning.
· Your starting salary will be £18,500 per year, rising to £23,500 per year after the completion of your first six objectives.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend