Junior Front End Developer
|REF:||BNK 1 GI|
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Junior Front End Developer|
|Company Description:||Identification and Card Production|
|Remuneration:||£18.5k up to £23K year|
As a leading manufacturer, our client is looking for an ambitious, self-starting, Junior Front End Developer to design and develop great looking but functional websites, who will be directly reporting to the Marketing Director.
You need to be a passionate, driven individual who can demonstrate strong design principles for web and mobile platforms. With the ability to communicate comfortably with both in-house departments and external agencies.
You will need to manage time effectively and maintain an excellent attention to detail.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Taking wireframes, designs, and manuscripts to develop and efficiently deliver functional code.
· Understanding browser based interfaces and interacting them with back end services.
· Deliver functional code that puts the skin on our range of web projects.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Passionate driven self-starter.
· Solid knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office
· Clean driving license as occasional travel.
· 1 year initially or a full time position.
Our client is a fast growing manufacturer that has been boosted by the expansion of the manufacturing space. The key areas to the business are, card manufacturing, card personalisation and mailing, data processing, artwork and design. As well as offering a secure warehouse facility for the storage and issue of stock into production as required. With a European presence.
· Salary at 18.5k up to £23K
· Company pension.
· Quarterly bonus.
· Social events.
· Modern offices.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend