Marketing & Events Executive
|REF:||GMS 1 GP|
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Marketing & Events Executive|
|Company Description:||Sports Company|
|Remuneration:||£20k up to 25k year|
The objective of this role is to make our client the undisputed social (not just “sports”) destination for young professionals in the UK. This will be achieved by growing our existing online community through highly engaging content/communications, whilst simultaneously reinforcing the ‘social’ brand values offline through a mixture of event delivery and brand partnerships.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
o Email newsletter design/send/analysis.
o Facebook post creation/engagement (image/video etc.)
o Working to achieve clear targets to grow our email/social audience on all platforms.
· Community Management
o Manage all official club Facebook groups via a tiered structure
o Maximise player engagement and self-management of events/awards
o Plan, promote and deliver member events including
o Seasonal sports tournaments with after-parties across multiple sports
o Annual events such as Halloween Party, Ski Trip, Boat Party, Valentines etc.
o Manage client relationships with brand sponsors wanting to engage members.
o Maximise partner ROI both online (social media/web/email) and offline (sampling, events etc.)
· Team wear
o Work closely with our preferred team wear/apparel partner to help maximise awareness/sales to members.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Strong degree from good University.
· Proven content management experience whether in another role on for their own-brand (e.g. personal blog).
· Design experience- e.g.: Photoshop/illustrator
· Email software knowledge and application- e.g. Mailchimp.
· Daily user of social media platforms (ideally including use of paid Facebook ads).
· Video creation/editing - and YouTube promotion.
· Event planning and management- e.g. at university as part of a sports society.
· Extremely social and extrovert character.
· Highly organised host and tenacious team spirit with passion for sports.
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office
· Permanent position.
Our client is on a mission to get modern-day humans more active. This company is the largest multi-sports for adults in the UK - delivering 200 sports leagues every week across 15 cities for 15,000 participants spanning 10 different sports. The culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial, offering a unique opportunity to have a truly far-reaching impact on social health.
Reasons why you should apply:
· Work with like-minded team on a mission to make people’s lives more fun.
· Weekly office fitness/sports challenges.
· Generous paid holiday allowance.
· Office refreshments/snacks.
· Awesome staff socials.
· £20k up to £25k per year.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend