Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|REF:||MJE 1 GP|
|Job Type:||Graduate Permanent|
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Company Description:||Executive Recruitment|
|Remuneration:||££18k up to £20k annum|
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who is keen to pursue a career within the Executive Recruitment industry and wants genuine responsibility in the workplace. The role provides fantastic career opportunities and unlimited earning potential. They are seeking a trainee Executive recruiter to source candidates on behalf of their clients for highly specialised positions. The successful candidate will be able to attract first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements. The goal is to exceed clients’ expectations and to add value to the business. Full training is provided for the right graduate
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels
· Assessing candidates to ensure qualification, skills set and compatibility for roles.
· Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
· Conduct confidential interviews
· Present short listed candidates and provide detailed profile summaries of their experience and suitability
· Attending site meetings where required
· Networking and building lasting client relationships.
· Research and develop recruiting needs
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Tactful and articulate
· The ability to form a rapport with clients and hiring employers, face to face, over the phone and online.
· Strong time management and communication with the ability to excel in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
· Excellent judge of character, analytical and methodical
· Ability to act quickly and decisively
· Motivated and results driven
· Good I.T skills
· Previous sales experience in a B2B or B2C environment
· Clean driving licence
· Permanent Position
Our client is a highly respected and recognised Executive Recruitment agency that provides quality candidates to clients in a variety of Senior Management roles
· The salary range for this position is £18,500 - £20,000 dependent on experience.
· Uncapped bonus with earning potential in excess of c£30,000
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend