Polish Speaking Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be involved with a real time project to expand a successful engineering firm and would suit a marketing or business student. The role will report into the Business Development Manager for Poland and France.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· New business development in Poland, and Polish speaking territories; Establishing Industry contacts and channels of communication into the marketplace.
· Account managing the accounts of existing Polish customers; working closely with the Sales Manager.
· Sales Administration and quotes
· Assist with marketing material and website in Polish
· Sales admin support for the UK and European market, to support the Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager – Internal (UK & N Europe)
· Potential travel to Poland
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Polish written and spoken language skills, either native or fluent level
· Studied a Masters or Degree in either Marketing or Business
· Excellent communication skills in English and Polish
· Comfortable to hold business conversations in Polish
· Basic understanding of business.
· Numeracy and Literacy to Degree standard
· Good interpersonal skills
· Presentation Skills
· Highly Organised
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office
· Any previous experience in a similar role or environment would be an advantage
· Other languages
· 6-12 months or Permanent position
Our client is an established company that has been in existence for over 30 years.The company manufacture forming sets and provide services/parts for packaging machines.
They make for original equipment manufacturers (OEM)s. and users in food factories both in the UK and worldwide. Their product makes bags from flat reels of film.
· National Minimum Wage
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend