Business Administrator/Personal Assistant
|REF:||TGL 1 GP|
|Job Type:||Graduate Permanent|
|Job Title:||Business Administrator/Personal Assistant|
|Company Description:||E-Commerce Consultancy|
|Remuneration:||£NMW up to £18k annum|
Strong Business Administration graduate required to work in a rapidly expanding e-commerce company. You will learn all aspects of business administration within this busy consultancy firm and assist the Senior Management and Directors in various aspects of the business. Fantastic opportunity to broaden your skills in a variety of tasks as follows;
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Working directly for Senior Management and Directors whilst assisting the Sales and admin team.
· Organised with meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and and prioritise accordingly for all day to day operations
· Organising diaries
· Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suites especially Excel.
· Extensive customer liaison using a variety of communication channels
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Tactful and articulate
· Good memory and task management skills
· Strong time management and communication with the ability to excel in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
· Ability to act quickly and decisively
· Motivated and results driven
· Good I.T skills
· Previous telephone experience within customer service or business admin environment
· Basic knowledge of financial systems
· Permanent Position
Our client is a highly respected and recognised consultancy firm offering effective collaboration and internal communication solutions.
· The salary range for this position is NMW - £18.5k dependent on experience.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend