Scandinavian Speaking Community Manager
|REF:||VOM 1 GP|
|Job Type:||Graduate Internship|
|Job Title:||Scandinavian Speaking Community Manager|
|Company Description:||Sales software company|
Looking to use your passion for live events to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest events? Our client is seeking for an enthusiastic graduate who is able to build the business’s ambassadors community. The Ideal candidate will be managing the company’s relationships with ambassadors, managing social accounts and teach ambassadors how to use their software in Europe.
As a Community Manager you would be part of a diverse team of people who are passionate about music and live events. Creativity, autonomy and freedom are three of the most valuable things for us, so you will be the one managing your time so you can always be at your best- how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Build and maintain relationships with ambassadors.
· Compile feedback from ambassadors by phone, SMS and email and relay the information to the wider client success team.
· Execute user research aimed at providing useful insights on how to improve the performance of campaigns.
· Analyse campaigns.
· Execute inbound queries and feedback.
· Handle with payments and collection of information.
· Social media management creating engaging content, newsletters and informing our ambassadors of important updates.
· Working regularly with our CRM team to advice on communication to send to our ambassadors throughout a campaign.
· Analyse live campaign data through reporting.
· Provide useful insights on how to improve the performance of campaigns.
· Provide a monthly update to the ambassadors with accurate dispatch and collection information.
· Conduct 2 experiments a month with the aim of optimising your campaigns, by coming up with new ways to engage and retain our ambassadors, testing and analysing the effect the experiment had on your campaign.
· Own the way we communicate with ambassadors in your region, translating documents and communications maintaining our client’s tone of voice.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English and two of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic or/and Finnish.
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Permanent position
Our client is a fast growing sales software company with global presence. They developed a platform that enables advocates to sell the products to their friends, who then provide various rewards. Over the last 12 months our client has been growing significantly, has partnered with leading ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets, working in a many-to-many marketing scalable. We've established a close relationship with industry-leading festivals globally and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across Scandinavia.
· London, UK
· £ 22k per year.
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend