Export Sales Assistant & Administrator (French speaking)
Do you speak fluently French & English and want to gain a hands on working experience in the export sales field? The company is seeking an adaptable and flexible intern for their export sales team. The successful candidate will be working in a friendly and supportive environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Dealing with all French sales enquiries.
· Issuing Price Quotations in line with company policy.
· Placing purchase orders and inform customers about its progress.
· Checking order status at all times.
· Managing French customer accounts and develop sales from new and existing customers.
· Providing an excellent level of service to all customers.
· Producing complete sales reports.
· Maintaining and keeping all records up-to-date.
· Translation tasks.
· Supporting various administrative activities.
· Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· IT skills.
· Adaptability and Flexibility.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently.
· 6 - 7 months
Summary of Company Activities:
· The company is an experienced manufacturer of thermoplastic sheets, working in the UK as well as internationally.
Details of Location:
· Based in West Sussex.
· There is a good connection to Brighton, 1 hour with public transport.
· The successful candidate will receive a salary of £15,000 to £18,000 per annum.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Print this page | New Job Search | Email to a Friend