Are you currently studying marketing, digital marketing, a business degree or a related subject and looking for a professional internship? Our client is looking for an enthusiastic graduate with a strong interest in marketing to join their busy marketing team. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on marketing experience working closely with a dynamic marketing team!
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
Our client is looking for an intern to cover Marketing and Digital Marketing for the launch of a new website. This is a varied, flexible role for a highly motivated individual with an aptitude for marketing. The successful candidate will be working in a friendly and supportive environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The role will be primarily concerned with generating leads and building brand awareness across its key target market of professional nonnatives. Therefore, the interns’ duties are:
· Working on the website
· Marketing activities: Social media, Email marketing, Search engine ranking
· Potentially have the opportunity to attend relevant international trade fairs, exhibitions, English language conferences
· Regular meetings with the web development team
· Domestic and International travel are highly likely with this role.
· Position could be taken as a part home based role, as the person employed will be expected to work independently and without supervision some of the time.
· The role is full time (approx. 35 hours a week). Some occasional overtime may be expected in the evenings or weekends.
Summary of Company Activities:
· The company is a consultancy that provides languages Training and Coaching for professionals, students and individuals looking to enhance their career and professional development
Details of Location:
· Based in Yorkshire, UK
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Knowledge of traditional and digital Marketing;
· Multilingual with strong grasp of languages;
· Effective both oral and written communicator;
· Excellent in time-management and planning;
· Ability to work using own initiative and without supervision;
· Hard work ethic and integrity;
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Understanding of cultural differences/norms across Europe and Asia;
· A love of travel and meeting new clients.
· Creative mind and outward thinker;
· Leadership and Management potential ( could lead to a Management role in the future)
· 3-6 months with a possible extension
· The successful candidate will receive an allowance of the national minimum wage.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.