Are you confident, ambitious and looking to build a career? Perhaps you have previous sales experience and are now looking for a change? If you are financially motivated, competitive, and can demonstrate a strong work ethic, then recruitment could be for you.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic personality with a strong interest in Accounting and Invoicing to support the accounting department. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience working closely with a diverse and vibrant team!
Responsibilities & Duties:
You will take responsibility for:
· Contractor payroll
· Perm invoicing
· Factoring reconciliation
· Credit control
· Sales and bought ledger
· Bank reconciliation
· Credit card reconciliation
· Liaison with accountant
· Candidates must have knowledge of Sage
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Candidates with a “can do” attitude
· Showing your own initiatives & ideas
· Ideally any finance experience
· Capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office
· Interest in Architecture and Design
Summary of Company Activities:
· The company is a leading supplier of staff to the global Architecture, Creative and Design sectors. They are looking to hire a trainee recruiter to join their London office.
Details of Location:
· Based in London
· The successful candidate will receive an allowance of £20,000 to £25,000 (GBP) per year dependent upon experience and ability.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.