Do you have strong relationship skills, and enjoy direct contact with customers? If so, then this role is an amazing opportunity for you. The successful candidate will spend most of their time meeting potential customers. In this position, the ability to work independently, and a proactive and positive attitude are key factors for success. Additionally, the successful candidate will enjoy thinking critically and being solution-oriented when facing new challenges and opportunities. The successful candidate will get 6-month of professional training in London, UK to develop all the skills required to work in Portugal afterwards.
Tasks and responsibilities will be:
· Following the consolidated sales process throughout the company
· Meeting potential customers in your area of expertise
· Conducting technical tests with the products, on-site with the customers
· Compiling and analysing sales reports, constantly and punctually
· Achieving pre-established sales targets
· Technical training of customers on the uses and methods of our products
· Fluency in English and Portuguese, both spoken and written
· Full driving license
· Degree in science, economics or a related subject
· Sales experience is not required, but having previous job experience will be an advantage
Your position will start with a 6-month intensive period of training that will prepare you for your responsibilities. Afterwards, you will receive continuous support from a senior manager in the company. To stay on top of technical developments within the company, you will enjoy ongoing technical training with the product. You will also benefit from personal coaching in a multicultural, creative and fun team. Altogether, this means that you will receive all the support you need and will be able to flourish in your role.
· 6-month internship leading to permanent
The company guarantees you an indefinite contract with competitive remuneration and benefits, growth and the possibility of holding ambitious roles, after passing the 6-month internship.
Details of Location:
· London, UK and Portugal
· The successful candidate will have the opportunity to negotiate his starting salary with the company directly