The Conference Producer’s role is to write compelling and topical programmes for the company’s meetings, about issues affecting monetary and economic policy around the world, particularly focusing on the Americas. Meetings will take place in London and in the Americas, where you will be one of a small team ensuring the meeting runs smoothly onsite and taking notes to better inform your future programmes. You will have to work closely with the logistics managers, the membership and the development teams and you will produce around 30 meetings a year. These range in size from 10 person roundtables, to panel discussions, to 150 person lectures.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Building and maintaining relationships with the members and other key figures and institutions around the world.
• Research themes that are of interest in each region and build your programmes accordingly.
• Identify and invite senior policy makers and stakeholders to attend, as speakers and participants.
• Identify and approach institutions that may be interested to partner or fund your project for programmes of commercial value.
• Work closely with the partner organisation to tailor your programme.
• Updating the company website and CRM system and calling project meetings to keep internal stakeholders fully informed.
· Deep understanding and enthusiasm for economics and economic policy. Political interest is encouraged but it is economic policy that forms the basis of our programmes.
· Excellent writer, able to make the most complex issues seem captivating.
· Meeting new people and building strong relationships comes naturally to you.
· Being confident in persuading someone of the benefits of funding your programme.
· Excellent attention to detail. You appreciate the value of producing flawless programmes.
· You enjoy working hard and becoming immersed in your topic.
· Identify and justify why a meeting is important and why it would be of interest to our members.
· Highly organised, attentive to detail with strong ability to prioritise leads/projects effectively.
· Must be a team player and enjoy working with other people.
· A second language, preferably one spoken in the Americas (Spanish, Portuguese or French).
· A prior role in the finance or economics or in conference production for financial events.
· Salesforce and InDesign experience.
· 2:1 undergraduate degree or higher, in a related field.
This dynamic company with offices and London and Singapore promote dialogue on the world finance and economic policies. They work with global experts from both public and private sectors giving you the opportunity to work with influential decision makers and gain expert knowledge. The company are now going through a period of growth and international expansion and are looking for people from different backgrounds who share their vision and values (independence, innovation and integrity). This company will give you the opportunity to develop your skills, gain responsibility and reach your maximum potential.
- Competitive + Benefits Graduates min £18k
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.