Our client has heavily invested in online B2B and B2C software. They are offering a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate to play a key role in the development and growth of the installation. The successful candidate would need to be able to inject the positivity and forward thinking that the role demands.
The role will be primarily based at the company’s York site. Some travelling to accommodate customer presentations will be required but these would be undertaken in a standard working day.
Additional training will be provided.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Design, build and maintain an online print platform (Catfish and Megaedit).
· Provide first class service to customers.
· Work closely with all members of the Operations Team.
· Support customers in the creation of new sites, templates and variable products.
· Design upload ad manage products to our B2B and B2C sites.
· Participate in client demonstrations.
· Troubleshoot and find creative ways to resolve customer support issues.
· Report any platform bugs to our platform supplier.
• Excellent English both written and spoken.
• Be a team player and enjoy working with other people.
• Previous experience working with PDFs libraries and image manipulation APIs.
• Good diplomacy, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly diligent with a focus on detail and accuracy.
• High level of interest and experience in e-commerce, Internet and web technologies.
• Be friendly and very reliable.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Working knowledge of the Windows and Apple Mac operating systems.
• Understanding of the printing process.
• Understanding of the Adobe suite.
• IT degree.
· Previous website design experience.
· Previous Customer Service experience.
· Proven knowledge of Web development and software programming.
· Permanent. Monday to Friday 8.15 – 16.45 (1 hour lunch). Some flexibility required.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of print services for their customers. The company’s ongoing investment in the latest innovations in print and production machinery combined with the skills and experience of a century of craftsmanship has created a team of true print experts. The company focus on delivering excellence in all that they do, they provide a dynamic, responsive and friendly service that customers know they can rely on.
· York (15 min walk from the city centre).
· Onsite parking.
· £18 - £24k per annum.
· 26 days holiday
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.