As a German Speaking Marketing and Engagement Executive, you will be responsible for delivering and executing the CRM strategy localised to the German marketplace for online gaming. This role is not being a translator, however you will use your fluent language skills to engage propositions as the company want you to be part of the marketing team and help to shape the CRM strategy. You will work with the company’s in-house compliance team to ensure that regulations to Germany are fully understood and implemented within the product and the processes. This role is vital to the success of the company’s new product launch representing one of the major German markets. You will be responsible for the accuracy, engagement and excitement generated by the brand in marketing communications and the product itself.
Responsibilities will include:
• Helping the team achieve their budgeted player retention focusing on the German marketplace
• Work with the company’s compliance team
• Strive to continually evaluate and improve marketing communications through all online/offline and direct/indirect channels
• Ensure application of the new launching brand is consistent across all marketing communications;
• Deliver clear campaign reporting and evaluation
• Fully understand consumers’ needs within your region
• Assist in the development of a tailored Player Relationship Management scheme
• Fluent in German with excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
• Digital tech-savvy: open to learning new tools
• Eager to learn and happy to dive into the delivery of marketing content
• Highly numerate and comfortable with analysis
• Flexible to the changing needs of the business
• A great team player
• Knowledgeable about the online real money gaming industry
• Confident personality
• Curious and willing to challenge
• The company is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business-to-Business iGaming systems, online gaming content, and is a provider of managed services
• The company is located Kensington, London which is just outside of the City Centre.
• Minimum £19K a year, negotiable - depending upon experience.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.