This is an opportunity to work with us! Placement UK & InterGrad are recruiting. You will gain excellent experience within our dynamic, market-leading small business. This is a real job, with real responsibilities. You will spend 3 months in each division of our business – Placement UK and InterGrad. Firstly you will receive 3 month’s comprehensive training as the Assistant Manager working in the InterGrad division. Then you will be transferred to the Placement UK division and promoted to Manager for the remaining 3 months, where you will help train the new InterGrad Assistant Manager intern. The successful candidate will work in our fun, relaxed, semi-formal office environment. We are a small company that works as a close team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Marketing & Resourcing
• Promoting roles to potential candidates
• uploading adverts to website
• uploading to social media
• executing targeted e-mail marketing campaigns to students & universities (via Mailchimp).
• weekly opportunities newsletter to candidates and universities
• ad hoc individual opportunity alerts to candidates
• bi-monthly marketing campaigns to clients
• searching through internal databases of registered students and previous applicants
• Dealing with applications
• Sifting CVs and pre-screening applications
• Check for essential requirements
• Enter onto CRM
• Communicating progress and status to applicants
• Tracking progress
• Interviewing candidates
• Assess basic suitability
• Put pre-screened and interviewed candidates to RM
• Candidate preparation:
• Assisting with CVs and covering letters
• Online web chat to visitors to the students’ area of the website
• Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Raise booking confirmations and invoices as instructed by RM
• Importing students daily from website admin area
• Maintain and update training & operations manual
You will also take part in frequent team and management meetings, idea brainstorming sessions, and competitor research. You may attend trade fairs and exhibitions. You may accompany the Recruitment Manager on client sales meetings. You will assist and work closely with the senior management and directors. You will also receive training and further your skills in contemporary office software (MS Office, MatchMaker CRM, MailChimp, etc.).
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Possess or be studying towards a relevant degree
• Good understanding of Social media, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc
• Strong Marketing skills – familiar with research techniques
• Good empathy and interpersonal skills
• A natural desire to help others
• Excellent attention to detail
• Outstanding telephone manner and willingness to contact clients, universities and candidates on the telephone
• Ability to work professionally, quickly and accurately whilst under pressure
• Ability to communicate with accuracy and clarity in both verbal and written communications.
• Good understanding of MS Office, Excel, Internet etc is very important
• Must be a team player and enjoy working with other people
• Bright enthusiastic personality
• Some experience in recruitment, marketing and/or administration
• An interest in a small business
• Previous experience in customer service
• Previous experience in a commercial office/business environment
• The company is Placement UK & InterGrad - the leading European Undergraduate & Graduate Placement Organisation.
• Placement UK arranges work placements in UK companies for EU students who must complete a work experience placement as part of their degree course.
• InterGrad arranges internships and jobs in UK companies for recent graduates from the EU, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
• We are a dynamic and growing consultancy looking for a key team member to help us develop further
• Previous interns taken by the company have gone on to enjoy well paid, exciting careers in Europe and throughout the world.
• The company office is located in Kenilworth (http://www.kenilworthweb.co.uk/), which is a town in the midlands between Coventry (8km), Birmingham (20km), and Stratford-on-Avon (20km). The most famous feature of Kenilworth is its historic ruined castle http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/server/show/nav.16873
• It is also 6km from Royal Leamington Spa (http://www.royal-leamington-spa.co.uk/ ), which is a large, very lively and beautiful old town.
• It is also very close to historic Warwick, with its amazing medieval castle (one of the UK's most popular tourist attractions http://www.warwick-castle.co.uk/.) Also Stratford Upon Avon is close by - the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
• London is about 160 km south, and there are train stations in Leamington, Warwick and Coventry that go directly to London in about 1.5hrs. The nearest airport is Birmingham International, about 15 km away.
• A successful graduate candidate (who is not eligible for an Erasmus+ grant) will be paid the UK National Minimum Wage: £1,200 per month.
• Graduates who are eligible for Erasmus funding will receive a package equivalent to the UK National Minimum Wage.
• Accommodation arranged. This is within a company owned flat at a locally competitive rate. The flat will be shared with 3 other international interns and is very close to your place of work. This will be compulsory.
• Subsidised gym membership – in 24hr gym located in same building.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by any applicant to re-negotiate remuneration will result in
immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.