Fantastic opportunity for a fresh graduate to start a new career in Web Development.
Our client is looking for a Web Developer to join a team producing innovative sports betting products. The role will be hands-on working with the company’s established client's code and will involve working up solutions and working with other Frontend developers to resolve issues and release content onto a QA (Testing) environment prior to release.
Despite being a technical role, the successful candidate should also be willing to bring ideas and insights and to participate in the proactive research and development being performed by the team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Web product development
· Understanding business requirements
· Writing units and integration tests
· Verifying in staging and production
· Excellent English both written and spoken.
· Passionate about creating solid websites that exceed expectations
· Able to demonstrate a portfolio of scripts / previous work
· Practical experience in building mobile oriented websites
· Exposure to SEO considerations and Conversion/Retention Pixel based tracking systems.
· Extensive understanding of browser capabilities
· Design skills
· SEO commercial experience
· Experience with mobile web oriented technologies
· Experience writing Integration Tests / UI Tests
· Cross-platform website and web app experience
· Responsive design experience
· Comfortable using GIT
· Optional Frameworks knowledge - Marionette JS / RX
Our client is a B2B company that develops innovative technology for the sports and gaming sectors.
· Central London
· £25 K per annum
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.