Experienced Sales graduate required to work in a rapidly expanding e-commerce company. You will be involved in all aspects of sales within this busy consultancy firm and assist the Sales team and Directors in various aspects of promoting and selling the business. Fantastic opportunity to bring your outgoing personality to this dynamic role and grow as a true sales professional.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Supporting the software and services business
· Conducting strategic market research to identify sales opportunities
· Approaching new and existing client base utilising a variety of platforms
· Extensive telephone liaison
· Forward thinking with a “can-do” “achieve” attitude.
· Building lasting relationships with clients
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Good listening and questioning techniques
· Good memory and task management skills
· Extremely self motivated and target driven
· Sales and marketing experience B2B and B2C
· Presentable and professional in both appearance and work ethics
· Attend trade shows and events and comfortable in networking
· Previous telephone sales experience within customer service or business environment
· Clean driving licence and access to own transport
· Permanent Position
Our client is a highly respected and recognised consultancy firm offering effective collaboration and internal communication solutions.
· The salary range for this position is NMW - £20k dependent on experience. Bonus option also
If you are an undergraduate, check out our undergraduate opportunities here: http://bit.ly/PlacementUK-opportunities
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.