This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is eager to explore the field of marketing and sales in a business environment. What the company is looking for, is someone outgoing and positive, with an interest in marketing and sales. The successful candidate will be given real responsibilities and will be mentored by the M.D.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· General marketing duties – formulating marketing strategies and policy alongside the commercial and sales directors.
· Attending networking events. All expenses paid.
· Manage companies’ & director’s LinkedIn.
· Manage & update company website.
· Write original content for their website, LinkedIn & various publications.
· Drive traffic to website.
· Promote the brand.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Marketing or Business degree.
· Motivated, Outgoing, Creative and Strategic.
· Great Self-starter & Multitasker.
· Knowledge of SEO.
· Excellent communication skills and telephone manners.
· Social media skills (especially LinkedIn).
· Graphic & Website design (e.g. WordPress, Concrete5, Wix).
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Previous experience in Sales.
· Previous experience in Digital Marketing or Marketing Analytics.
· 6 months with option of permanent employment.
Our client offers a full range of specialist commercial cleaning services. This is a fast-paced and friendly company serving the whole of the UK.
· 35 minutes away from London by train.
Remuneration details and benefits:
· UK National Minimum Wage (£7.70 per hour for 21+ years old).
· Commissions and bonus after qualification.
· Social events in and around London; expenses paid.
· Free tea and coffee.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.